Crazy Tales of Pre-Wedding Plans

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Yes, a thousand times yes

So... He proposed.
He got the ring a week earlier than expected so I had no idea, which was nice. He suggested going for a walk up this mountain near where we live. Its a cute little mountain, and because I like going for walks I obliged. I did notice that he rushed me up to the top, and that every so often his hand went into his pocket, seemingly checking something, but I wasn't 100% sure he would propose so I let it go and thought nothing of it. Then at the top with the spectacular views he pulled me close, got down on one knee and asked in the cutest way ever, "Will you marry me?" I of course, said yes and he slipped the sparkling new ring onto my finger. So happy, so excited, so in love. I have the best fiancee ever! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment