Crazy Tales of Pre-Wedding Plans

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hotel, Hotel, Holiday inn...

So I have been going around looking at venues. Im going to get married in a country hotel!! Its weird, it makes me feel overwhelmed, everything is happening so fast. But if I forget about that then I get to enjoy myself. I love looking at all the weddings stuffs. I took my Mums and Mum-in-law to be with me when we went to the first place. I loved it, it has this amazing spa there and the rooms were modern. Some things I was picky abaout, they had no burbundy seat covers and the carpet isle whatever, didn't cover the whole floor. But I really liked it, overall 8/10.The second place we went to looked amazing on the website, but when we got there I just felt like I was a pauper pretending to be a prince. Everytyhing was so posh and old fashioned. The rooms looked like something I would find in my nans house. Amd how could I ever have sex in my nans house? It was expensive too and wehilst the food was amazing it was a no from me. They didn't even allow a disco for the evening reception! 2/10
The third place I went to see was beautiful. You could get married outside and the reception room was all french windows. I like this place best I think so far. The outside ceremont sold it to me! I thought I wouldn't like it at all, I was really ill when I got there and had the poshest bout of diorrhea in my life. But I loved it, I long for it. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment