Crazy Tales of Pre-Wedding Plans

Monday 10 May 2010

Mums and Things

So my Soon-To-Be told my Mum today. Bless her little self, she got so excited she brought out a bottle of Champagne and some glasses. I told her, laughingly to put them away and wait until I was actually engaged. I have decided I don't class myself as engaged. Minus the ring I just don't think it counts. Plus he hasn't officially asked me yet. He is only allowed to do it once he has the ring. I'm excited. I put a note in my calender when the ring arrives, it's on a weekend. I hope he proposes then. We were going to wait until we go out to California to see my Dad, but we have decided to get married next year so we really need to start planning it now. I love how exited my Mother is. I love how she is already looking at wedding venues.
He has promised to ring my Dad in America and ask permission over the phone. I'm happy about this. My Dad would like to be asked for his daughters hand in marriage. Only thing is my Soon-To-Be has never met my Father. Tricky, tricky, tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment